Monday, February 11, 2008

Pre-Cliks

Hey Everyone!

I've been looking forward to Tuesday night's show, The Cliks. Now, I see we're expecting snow and ice tomorrow afternoon until Wednesday, when it turns to rain. The one night I have plans! Grrr! Well, I still plan to make the trip down to see the show, so I guess I'll see how the weather holds up.

In other news, I'm not taking my crush to the show. However, she said she's heard of "The Cliks." REALLY?!? I'll have to ask if she knows Tegan & Sara, or Bette & Tina. Ha, ha! Anyway, I just plan on keeping things cool and see how things progress. We'll see.... :-)

The Cliks - "Cry Me A River"

2 comments:

Edilma said...

Hee hee I knew you would apreciate the elevator performance :D

OH! she knows about The Clicks?? hahahahah, once again...I TOLD YOU! :P

BESOS! and have fun tonight.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Ask her if she is friends with Bette and Tina. Hahahaha.

Glad you enjoyed the concert.

Oh, Happy Valentine's Day today. XO