Friday, February 8, 2008

A Brief Update


Just an update.... remember that recent crush of mine? And the majority view that she was straight? Well, finally some good news. There's no way she's 100% straight... and our friendship continues to progress well. :-)

Also, on Tuesdays I'm seeing The Cliks! I'm really excited! Don't know The Cliks?! Well, check them out below.

I know I go MIA sometimes, but that's mostly just because I try to pick up as many extra shifts at work as I can... which leads me to extreme exhaustion. I will try to be better about updating on Twitter, especially. (I heart Twitter!)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Cliks - "Oh Yeah"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Isn't that nice that she is not so straight? Hurrah! Enjoy. Have fun. Lots of fun. Well, you know what I mean. :-)

Edilma said...

Told ya.

Uta Refson said...

Good luck with that.
Interesting band. Hope you enjoyed your concert. Ya taking the crush with you?

dh said...

Liar Liar pants on fire!
Hi Kai...
Miss you girl. Hope you are well.