Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So Jealous

It's clear to me, that the creators of the "L Word" are jealous of me... how do I know this? They are copying my life. They gave Shane the same vehicle that I own, and now, they gave Alice the iPhone (although she doesn't have it in every "phone scene." I blame filming out of sequence, and the June release day of the L Word.) Umm... I guess that's all the coincidences.

So, I actually liked the ending of this past episode. It actually got my attention, and I had to rewind the TiVo. It made me smile.

Happy Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola, Kai! Hahahaha, they are copying your life. I wouldn't put it past them. Overall, I think the quality of this season surpasses last season. I am definitely doing less fast forwarding.

Edilma said...

I noticed the iPhone too :D I WANT ONE!

BESOS!